- If you are not feeling well in any way, do not attend.
- If you are at higher risk of severe illness from the COVID-19 virus, or are in regular contact with someone at higher risk, including young children and other unvaccinated people, we request that you do not attend the contra dances at this time.
- Contra Dance is an extreme aerobic activity which requires more diligence and is not comparable to general activities that are addressed by State and local relaxed masking mandates.
- REGISTRATION TO PARTICIPATE:
All dancers and performers (caller, band, sound) attending must register at the door showing ID, and valid vaccination card proof of being fully vaccinated. You will need to provide an email address for contact tracing. This information will not be shared, and is for the purposes of contact tracing to check with dancers after the dance.
- VACCINATION and BOOSTERS:
Fully Vaccinated means every dose qualified for:
- Moderna or Pfizer: Two vaccinations with one booster at least 5 months after second vaccination.
- Johnson & Johnson: Single dose of Johnson & Johnson, one booster at least 2 months after vaccination.
- Second Booser: We recommend and encourage second boosters, but are not required at this time.
- Vaccine immunity wanes over time. Keep your self safe, and keep the community safe. Even though we are in a different phase of the pandemic, it is still a pandemic phase, and we are not yet in endemic times.
Well fitting KN95/N95 masks positioned over the nose are required to be worn indoors at all times. Note: Band members and callers may be unmasked as necessary for performance purposes. There is no stage to keep unmasked performers separated from the dance floor. We encourage the band/caller to mask while not on a wind instrument or calling at length. We will provide some space between the band/caller and dance floor.
- NO FOOD:
Bring your own water bottle. Please re-hydrate outside and removed from the dance floor.
This policy is subject to change with the ongoing and fluctuating status of multiple COVID variants. Our policy follows standards being practiced at Pacific Northwest regional contra dances.
May 17, 2022